September turned out to be pretty wild for me. What was your favourite or most exciting part of last month?
There are plenty of writings below to get you caught up on my adventures, but the most impactful thing for me right now is being sugar-free! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
I'm starting my third week and I feel fantastic and I have even lost a few inches already.
I made the choice to do a 21 day sugar-free challenge because I tend to binge on Too Good Triangles A LOT (if you've tried them you get it) - but I'm talking a full batch in a day, and sometimes in a few hours, and repeat. I needed to give myself an intervention.
And now that I'm in my sugar-free groove I don't know if I ever want to return to my old ways. This just feels so damn good!
Anyways, enjoy my newest collection, sweet friend.
I hope your heart is full and happy.
P.S. Have you read my erotic, non-fiction soul story, The Poet & The Butterfly, yet? You can get it here.
P.P.S. If you haven't already, sign up here to get my newest writings, podcasts, videos and visual diaries delivered straight to your inbox each month. It's free!
- September Visual Diary (50+ images)
- Love List #18
- One Month Left
- (Poem) I Use My Words
- Quote of the Week #4
- Proud Moment: Loose Jeans + What That Means
- A Tribute To Affordable Housing
- 21 Day Sugar-Free Challenge
- Quote of the Week #3
- Love List #17
- You Can Be Scared And Still Keep Going
- When Life Gets Too Heavy
- The Dream Serves Us As We Serve The Dream
- Adulting Makes No Sense
- All About The Boobs (A Discussion On Implants)
- Happy (The App)
- Quote of the Week #2
- Love List #16
- I Can't Shut Up
- Creating My First App With Lori
- Poem (Chosen)
- Video Diary #1
- Free-Falling Into The Universe
- Love List #15
- My Thoughts On Money
- Going Out There Just To Stay In Here
- Being Happy Requires More Than Accepting What Is
- Draw Your Line In The Sand To Get The Good Stuff
- Cheating Ain't Cool
- Summer '16 Mandyland Recap + A Question For You
- (Poem) Slept On
- Highlights + Insights From Pre-Paving My Next Chapter
- Quote of the Week #1
- (Poem) Trouble
- Love List #14
P&B Reader Review
“Darling, I must tell you that I’m reading your book right now, sobbing violently and laughing at the same time. Can’t put it down; it’s beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with me.”Jessy Cooke
Explore and buy my beloved book here.
- My August Visual Diary (90+ images)
- (Poem) Trouble
- Love List #14
- (Poem) Surge
- I Chose Him Because He Brings Me Joy
- Love List #13
- (Poem) It Will Come
- Proud To Be The Family Disappointment
- (Poem) Darker Things
- We Are Only A Moment
- Relationship Anarchy For The Win
- Love List #12
- (Poem) The One
- I Pour Myself Everywhere
- Love List #11
- (Poem) The Negotiation
- Love List #10
- When He Returns
- Mandyland Monthly Newsletter
- My July Visual Diary (30+ images)
- Love List #9
- What A Dead Bird Can Teach Us
- Be All About Joy
- Love List #8
- You Didn't Come This Far To Only Come This Far
- The New Prisma App Turns Your Pics Into Art
- Love List #7
- Soul Sexiness
- Beauty In Destruction
- Say And Do What Needs To Be Said And Done
- Document Your Beauty (A Tribute To The Selfie)
Quote of the Week
I Use My Words
Explore my poetry collection here.
Need A Hit Of Legal Crack?
I bake and sell Too Good Triangles aka legal crack aka sex-in-a-box aka TGT in 3 delicious styles: Classic, Gluten-Free and Vegan/Gluten-Free.
I give my goods away every single week in the TGT Freebie Friday Contest. I also give 10% of my TGT income to the Cambridge & District Humane Society so sign up here for free to get exclusive access to super sweet deals like the monthly TGT 2for1 Sale, the $10 Birthday Deal, awesome giveaways and a yummy way to help our furry friends!
Most Popular Posts
- How I Became A Billionaire In A Day
- Naked Body, Beaming Soul (18+)
- Humanity Is Our Own
- Cultivating My New Life
- Don't You Dare Call Yourself Old
- Why I Expose My Heart To The World
- It's A Beautiful Day
- Tough Love For My Ladies
- Her Last 7 Days (A Tribute To My Mother)
- Mandy Sets The Record Straight
- Alex's Story: From She To He
- What I Find Sexy (And I Bet You've Got It)