With my one year shampoo-free anniversary, some hearty advice for the fellas, a bit of swooning over my magic man, and a fairytale phone call, September filled itself up pretty nicely. See a list of my newest offerings below.
As you might have noticed, I have returned to monthly newsletters once again since I've slowed down quite a bit on content - making a weekly blast a bit unnecessary - but if you're ever in need of a more consistent Mandyland fix you can always follow me on Facebook for regular musings on life and updates on what's going on in my world.
P.S. I have also included all of my posts from the past few months in case you missed my last newsletter: the Mandyland Summer Recap.
Enjoy my recent and previous collections, sweet friend. And as always, thank you for reading my heart.
P.S. Sign up here to get my newest writings, podcasts, videos and visual diaries delivered straight to your inbox each month.
ICYMI: Summer Collection
- My Visual Diary (August 2015)
- Cultivating My New Life
- Time To Feel The Next Direction
- Preparing For Her Next Adventure
- (Podcast) The Big Leap, The Lucky Bitch & The Greatest Gift
- (Podcast) Ruby Rose, Dating Updates & The Nose-Blowing Fiasco
- I Didn't Get The Job And That's A Great Thing
- It Takes A Cyber Village Of Hearts To Get Me Back On Track
- Thank You For Holding My Heart Last Night
- (Poem) Off/On
- What Have I Even Done With My Life?
- Even The Prettiest Of Flowers Need To Be Repotted
- I Wonder What Happens Next
- My Girl Is Moving To Montreal
- Let's Live Like Jay Alvarrez
- My Visual Diary (July 2015)
- Facing My Basement (And My Past) Like A Boss
- It's Time For The Hardest Part (One Space Left To Declutter)
- (Musing) Don't Believe The Artificial Hype
- Ride The Wave Like A Boss
- What Have You Upgraded Lately?
- (Musing) Make Your Lane Shine
- The KonMari Decluttering Method (And Mandyland Undies)
- Are You Singing Your Song Yet?
- (Poem) Full
- Celebrate Yourself Now
- The Darkness Of Last Year
- Farewell To My Love Of Four Years
- I Blame My Dad For Tonight's Tears
- Shampoo-Free (9 Months) + Happy Hair Detox E-Course
- (Video) Why Rejection Rocks
- (Podcast) Jerks, Botox & Species Shame
- A Reminder For Fellow Creatives: Forget The Numbers
- By 25 I Had Already Failed At Life
- (Podcast) Alex's Story: From She To He
- (Video) Why Envy Is A Beautiful Thing
- May 2015 Recap