My 4th week starts tomorrow and it's been super fun so far and mentally exhausting.
Aaaaand I'm counting down the sleeps until I return to Cambridge for my first visit home since moving to Montreal. THREE MORE!! I'll be home for 4 days to feast, love, drink and dance with my crew and to spend time in my beloved forest (Shades Mills).
P.S. Have you read my erotic, non-fiction soul story, The Poet & The Butterfly, yet? You can get it here.
P.P.S. If you haven't already, sign up here to get my newest writings, podcasts, videos and visual diaries delivered straight to your inbox each month. It's free!
- (Video Poem) It Will Come
- March Visual Diary (100+ images)
- (Poem) I Need The Words
- I Sleep On The Floor Now
- Big Risk = Big Fear: Taking My Business To The Next Level
- (Poem) Some Days
- Longing For My Ultimate Vision
- (Poem) A Heart Message
- Love List #25
- (Poem) A Million Times More
- (Video Poem) Too True
- You Don't Need French To Live In Montreal
- My First Week Of French Immersion!
- The Golden Ticket Of Consciousness
- (Poem) Pave The Way
- Montreal Leads To Italy
- (Poem) Waves
- (Poem) A Sight To Behold
- The Perks Of Living With My Kid
- Goodbye, 9-5!
- So A Two-Bedroom Is Next!
- February Visual Diary (100+ images)
- (Poem) Sunday
- Suffering On The Way To Thriving
- (Poem) I Trust Me More Than You
- (Poem) Creep
- (Poem) New Recruit
- Love List #24
- January Visual Diary (100+ images)
- My 41st Birthday + One Month Montreal Anniversary
- A Poem From My Frenchman
- This Is Why He Suits Me So Well
- (Poem) Not Polite
- (Poem) Roles
- When He Reads To Me
- (Poem) I Am Mine
- (Poem) His Feline
- (Poem) In Love
- (Poem) The Dream
- He Makes Me A Better Human
- Collector Of Beautiful Words
- (Poem) Good Meal
- The 29th: My Special Day
- December Visual Diary
P&B Reader Review
“I loved how open and honest this book was. Obviously these two were/are both full of passion. It’s not every day that a person opens themselves up to the rest of the world like this. Kudos to you both for your bravery! I would highly recommend this book for yourself or as a gift for someone you love.” Scott Hatlestad
Explore and buy my beloved book here.
Explore my poetry collection here.
TGT Will Relaunch In Quebec!
Now that I am living in Quebec, my desserts will find their new home here as well! Stay tuned for the relaunch of TGT sometime in late 2017 and sign up here to be the first to know when I'm back to pimping. Thanks for your support!
Most Popular Posts
- How I Became A Billionaire In A Day
- Naked Body, Beaming Soul (18+)
- Humanity Is Our Own
- Cultivating My New Life
- Don't You Dare Call Yourself Old
- Why I Expose My Heart To The World
- It's A Beautiful Day
- Tough Love For My Ladies
- Her Last 7 Days (A Tribute To My Mother)
- Mandy Sets The Record Straight
- Alex's Story: From She To He
- What I Find Sexy (And I Bet You've Got It)