Since my last newsletter and my 41st birthday celebration, I had my first ride of the year and first ride in Montreal (my heaven), things ended abruptly between the Frenchman and I (le sigh), and I tried to quit my 9-5 but my bosses are the bestest and we struck a deal of sorts, and I have 5 days left of work before I begin a 2-month full-time French immersion program at a school in Plateau Mont-Royal.
I wrote much about my struggle in the 9-5 (the people are AMAZING but I hate the job itself despite being great at, and it hurts my heart to spend 5 days of each week building someone else's dream instead of my own even though I know it's only temporary) and I also wrote openly about what happened between the Frenchman and I, but unless you're on my personal Facebook page, you won't be reading about either of these things.
I've chosen not to add these writings to my blog because they were intended to get the support I needed from my Facebook family as I faced two challenging experiences, and the love and encouragement and words of wisdom I received all along the way just blew my mind.
I am open about so many things, but some things are not meant for the world at large. And some things you don't want to revisit or even want a record of. You just want to get through it and move on.
As I'm doing right now.
P.S. Have you read my erotic, non-fiction soul story, The Poet & The Butterfly, yet? You can get it here.
P.P.S. If you haven't already, sign up here to get my newest writings, podcasts, videos and visual diaries delivered straight to your inbox each month. It's free!
- January Visual Diary (100+ images)
- My 41st Birthday + One Month Montreal Anniversary
- This Is Why He Suits Me So Well
- (Poem) Not Polite
- (Poem) Roles
- When He Reads To Me
- (Poem) I Am Mine
- (Poem) His Feline
- (Poem) In Love
- (Poem) The Dream
- He Makes Me A Better Human
- Collector Of Beautiful Words
- (Poem) Good Meal
- The 29th: My Special Day
- December Visual Diary
P&B Reader Review
“The Poet & the Butterfly makes me want to have a delicious love affair. This was such a raw and brave account of taking the chance of sharing the intimacies of your thoughts with another.” Maryanne Paul
Explore and buy my beloved book here.
I Trust Me More Than You
Explore my poetry collection here.
- December Visual Diary
- From 'Never Leaving' To 'Ready To Go'
- Ready To Move In With My Girl
- Love List #23
- I Don't Aim To Be Inspiring. I Aim To Be Fully Myself.
- My Gentle Rock
- Honoured To Feel And Move Through Life
- To Rehash The Past Or Let It Die
- Finding Out Who Really Cares
- He Speaks Mandyland
- "And You'll Be So Close To Your Daughter!"
- Mandyland Monthly | November Bounty
TGT Will Relaunch In Quebec!
Now that I am living in Quebec, my desserts will find their new home here as well! Stay tuned for the relaunch of TGT sometime in late 2017 and sign up here to be the first to know when I'm back to pimping. Thanks for your support!
Quote of the Week
Most Popular Posts
- How I Became A Billionaire In A Day
- Naked Body, Beaming Soul (18+)
- Humanity Is Our Own
- Cultivating My New Life
- Don't You Dare Call Yourself Old
- Why I Expose My Heart To The World
- It's A Beautiful Day
- Tough Love For My Ladies
- Her Last 7 Days (A Tribute To My Mother)
- Mandy Sets The Record Straight
- Alex's Story: From She To He
- What I Find Sexy (And I Bet You've Got It)