Before I share a list of my pieces from the end of 2017 and start of 2018 including My 2018 Mission, My First French Video and My Word Of The Year and so much more, I want to thank each person who ordered a signed copy of The 10 Year Anniversary Edition of my beautiful book of love, The Poet & The Butterfly, in December. You can watch me unbox them here.
"I devoured the book in one night. I enjoyed every minute of it. I felt like I was part of Mandy and Keveen's journey. The book left me breathless and wanting more, just like a good lover would. Both Mandy and Keveen have such a way with words. They create such a beautiful picture in your mind. This book definitely leaves you wanting more." Lynda McGill
All of my copies were claimed and sold out within 24 hours (AMAZING!!!), but don't fret! I will have more signed copies available in February! In the meantime, you can still order my book on Amazon (it just won't be signed), and if you live in or close to Waterloo, Ontario, you can pick up your copy at Wordsworth Books.
I don't know about you, but December was crazy busy for me, and while most of the events where great, it was all a bit overwhelming and I'm so relieved and happy to have this week off before I begin level 7 French on Tuesday.
In December I celebrated My One Year Montreal Anniversary, recorded My First French Video, had My Book Release Party, then was hit hard with My Creative Comedown, and I Almost Quit School because I was too damn busy with the book to go to classes, then I Miraculously Stayed And Passed The Term, Said Heck Yes To A New Gig, and I Did One Of The Hardest Things Ever.
What about you? How did your year end and what are your plans for 2018? (Here's mine).
However you choose to live your life this year, I hope it's with heart and truth and in resonance with who you really are and what you really want. And if doing that requires making some new choices, I wish you the strength, the courage and the clarity to do so.
With love / Avec amour,
P.P.S. If an erotic, poetic, insightful and vulnerable real-life fairytale is your kinda thing, I invite you to explore my soul's offering, The Poet & The Butterfly Collection.
- December Visual Diary
- My Word Of The Year Reflects How I Live My Life
- My 2018 Mission + A Guide To Creating Yours (Free MP3 Included)
- My One Year Montreal Anniversary
- Gift Your Future Self By Doing The Hard Stuff Now
- Ma Première Vidéo En Français: 10 Façons Simples D'Apprendre Une Nouvelle Langue
- Some Easy Tips For Learning A New Language
- I Miraculously Passed Level 6 French Through Sheer Will And My Teacher's Support
- P&B Chronicles: The Creative Comedown
- P&B Chronicles: Post-Launch Blues
- My Book Release Party | Ma Soirée De Lancement De Livre
- P&B Chronicles: Rafael's Request
- P&B Chronicles: Keveen's Book Release Speech
- P&B Chronicles: As I Prepare For Its Release
- P&B Chronicles: If The Poet & The Butterfly Was A Sound
- P&B Chronicles: Signed Paperbacks Have Sold Out!
- P&B Chronicles: My Amélie Gift From Jo
- P&B Chronicles: The Paperbacks Have Arrived!
- My New Gig At Cinema L'Amour
- P&B Chronicles: Lost, Then Found
- P&B Chronicles: The Paperback Is Now On Amazon!
- P&B Chronicles: Wordsworth Books Said Yes!
How To Win At Life
Explore my poetry collection here.
Now in Paperback, ePub and PDF!
If an erotic, poetic, insightful and vulnerable real-life fairytale is your kinda thing, I invite you to explore my soul's offering, The Poet & The Butterfly: An Intimate Dialogue, and its many beautiful reviews here.
You can also explore The P&B Chronicles for a deeper look into the process of bring this book to life. I hope it inspires YOU to one day write a book if you haven't already because I believe we all have a story to tell and the world is made better by the sharing of your sacred story.
Most Popular Posts
- How I Became A Billionaire In A Day
- Naked Body, Beaming Soul (18+)
- Humanity Is Our Own
- Cultivating My New Life
- Don't You Dare Call Yourself Old
- Why I Expose My Heart To The World
- It's A Beautiful Day
- Tough Love For My Ladies
- Her Last 7 Days (A Tribute To My Mother)
- Mandy Sets The Record Straight
- Alex's Story: From She To He
- What I Find Sexy (And I Bet You've Got It)