Admittedly it's been 3 months since my last "Weekly" feature (peep my previous one here), but starting today, I'm recommitting myself to a weekly cyber collection of my work and favourite treats so that you never miss a beat. This week's collection is more extensive than upcoming ones will be since I'm back-tracking to make up for the extended gap.
Below you will find my newest Mandyland Radio Podcasts and Writings From The Heart (oodles of 'em!), my Top 10 Cyber Picks Of The Week, My Visual Diary, the newest shots from Paige Richardson Photography, and a Mandyland Weekly Video in case you really hate to read but still want to be inspired.
Enjoy, sweet friend, and thanks so much for exploring my world.
REINTRODUCING MANDYLAND WEEKLY
NEWEST MANDYLAND RADIO SHOWS
Quantum Awesomeness & Spontaneous Remission (Mandy & Meli Ep9)
Sheena's BIG News X 2 (Mandy & Sheena Ep22)
Meanies, Druggin' & Empty Nesting (Mandy & Sheena Ep21)
Walls, Breakdowns & Sheena's Struggle (Mandy & Sheena Ep20)
Motherhood, Religion, Thigh Gaps & More (Mandy & Sheena Ep19)
Anorexia, Bulimia, Perfectionism & More (Guest: Holly Featherstone)
Epiphanies, Beloveds & Magic (Mandy & Meli Ep8)
*Explore the entire collection here.
NEWEST WRITINGS FROM THE HEART
MY VISUAL DIARY
PAIGE'S RECENT WORK
(Click to enlarge)
See her entire collection on Paige Richardson Photography
MY TOP 10 CYBER PICKS OF THE WEEK
1. How To Feng Shui-erise Your Wallet For More Prosperity & Maybe Even A Unicorn Or Two! (Article by Gala Darling)
2. Follow Me To (A stunning, gorgeous, viral, unique, MUST SEE photo series)
3. Post Secret (Mail your secrets anonymously to share with the world)
4. Why Aren't We Awesomer? (TEDx Talk by Michael Neill)
6. After I've Lost 20 Pounds, I'll Be Happy With Who I Am (Article by Rachel Brathen)
7. Howard Stern & Pharrell Williams Interview (Even if you don't like Howard Stern or have had your "Happy" overload already, this is an incredible interview.)
8. 40 Bags in 40 Days (A great clutter-clearing initiative I did months ago)
9. Your Elusive Creative Genius (TEDx Talk by Elizabeth Gilbert)
10. Peppy The Motivational Cat (Post-its with a purpose)
DO I ADD LIGHT & INSPIRATION TO YOUR DAY?
Please consider leaving a tip in any amount.
Your financial high five means so much.
Read why here.